04 November 2010

BILA HATI GUNDAH GULANA......

BILA HATI GUNDAH GULANA, BILA HATI RESAH GELISAH, MARI KITA BERLATIH MENAIP YE KANAK-KANAK.. MULAKAN DENGAN BISMILLAH............

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True or False

b e s t
1. Male friend: ABG ABDUL
2. Vacation: HONEYMOON
3. Time of day: 530 PM, HOORAY, JOM BALIK.
4. Day of the week: FRIDAY, REHAT TGHARI KAN LAMA... ;)

l a s t
l. last Person you saw: KAK SARAH
2. Talked to: KAK SARAH LAA..
3. Hugged: ABG ABDUL
4. Texted: ABG ABDUL GAK
5. IM: MUMMY

t o d a y
1. What are you doing now: BLOGGING
2. Wearing: BLUE AQEELA MUSLIMAH TSHIRT

t o m o r r o w
1. Is: FRIDAY..DIWALI PUBLIC HOLIDAY..
2. Got any plans: TUPPERWARE ASSEMBLY
3. Goal: RECRUITING MORE
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: NAN ADOOO

f a v o r i t e
1. Number: 27
2. Color: PINK..
3. Season: SEME PUN SAMA JE..

c u r r e n t l y
1. Missing someone: YES, KUNYILSSS
2. Mood: LOWEST LEVEL OF STRESS
3. Wanting: BUY A NEW CAR
4. listening to: BECOUSE OF YOU - NEYO

t r u e & f a l s e

I am a cuddler: true..

I am a morning person: true..

I am a perfectionist: true..

I am an only child: false..

I am left handed: false..

I am addicted to friendster: false..

I bite my nails: true..

I can be paranoid at times: true..

I enjoy country music: false..

I enjoy jazz music: false..

I enjoy smoothies: true..

I enjoy talking on the phone: true..

I have a hard time paying attention: true..

I have a lot to learn: true..

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: true..

I have all my grandparents: false..

I have at least one brother and/or sister: true..

I have a good sense of humor: true..

I have had broken a bone: false..

I have told someone I loved them and didnt mean them: false..

I have told some I loved them and meant it: true..





No comments:

Post a Comment

LUAHKAN RASA ANDA DISINI

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads